English Teacher wanted!
We're hiring! English Teacher in Samaná
Samana Group is a Real-State Developer based in Samaná. But more than creating a building, we are developing a community. So, in comes the Samaná Group Foundation , whose primary goal is to be able to help the locals of Samaná grow with us.
This is a full-time or a part-time on-site role for an English Teacher located in Monte Rojo and/or El Valle, Samaná. The English Teacher will be responsible for the day-to-day tasks of lesson planning, teaching English, effective communication with students and colleagues, and ensuring student engagement and learning outcomes are met.
- English Teaching and Education skills
- Spanish as a second language or first
- Experience in Lesson Planning and Teaching English as a second language
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with colleagues
- Strong desire to inspire and motivate students toward success
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, English, or related field
- Teaching certification, TEFL, or TESOL is a plus